Friday, April 1, 2011

april fool's


1. The best prank I ever pulled was nthe one I just attempted to pull on my lovely boy. It has to do with a certain Jayhawk basketball team & certain key players entering the draft...and it was probably a little cruel. I even fell for it for a second & I wasn't the only one. See here.

2. The best prank ever pulled on me was not very memorable as I cannot think of one. However, at the gym today, my class instructor came in with her ankle wrapped and on crutches. All the other ladies were wondering & speculating--what did she do to herself?! Couldn't fool me. I'm done being the gullible one!

3. A day without lotsa laughter is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are simple: don't take what you've got for granted, be it family, friends, or circumstances. Work hard, play hard. Share as much kindness & love as you can!

5. I dream of someday having a job that I don't abhor, owning a home, getting married, having babies!

6. I dread going to work, particularly on Sundays, laundry day (today),& most of all, hearing my alarm clock when I've had a tossing-and-turning kind of night.

7. A discovery I made this week was The Thoughtful Dresser by Linda Grant. I am only on chapter 3, but would highly recommend. It combines fashion history with some interesting insight as to why people wear what they do.

Wishing you a very happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. your dog's SO C U T E! i miss my puppies from when i was little :( haven't had a pet since. that's okay, i can now live vicariously through you instead!

    ReplyDelete