1. The best prank I ever pulled was nthe one I just attempted to pull on my lovely boy. It has to do with a certain Jayhawk basketball team & certain key players entering the draft...and it was probably a little cruel. I even fell for it for a second & I wasn't the only one. See here.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was not very memorable as I cannot think of one. However, at the gym today, my class instructor came in with her ankle wrapped and on crutches. All the other ladies were wondering & speculating--what did she do to herself?! Couldn't fool me. I'm done being the gullible one!
3. A day without lotsa laughter is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are simple: don't take what you've got for granted, be it family, friends, or circumstances. Work hard, play hard. Share as much kindness & love as you can!
5. I dream of someday having a job that I don't abhor, owning a home, getting married, having babies!
6. I dread going to work, particularly on Sundays, laundry day (today),& most of all, hearing my alarm clock when I've had a tossing-and-turning kind of night.
7. A discovery I made this week was The Thoughtful Dresser by Linda Grant. I am only on chapter 3, but would highly recommend. It combines fashion history with some interesting insight as to why people wear what they do.
Wishing you a very happy Friday!