Friday, February 18, 2011

filled-in friday

1. I am feelin' the burn this morning. And I'm getting sick--loaded up on emergen-c, zinc & echinacea tea. Go away, sickness.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was go away for college. After having the same BFFs all my life and knowing they were staying at KU, it was a pretty bold move (for me) to go away for school.

3. I feel prettiest when I take a minute to put a little effort into it. I've got my favorite go-to outfits that make me feel good and come to think of it, I feel pretty post-workout too.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is nightmares about work! They are the WORST! So chaotic and terrible.


5. My favorite meal in the entire world is probably mac & cheese. I'm a connoissuer of sorts & always will be! Even though my tastebuds have grown to love a large variety of foods (I used to be super picky), I will never outgrow my mac & cheese.

6. The way to my heart is through food, thoughtful gestures & lots of cuddles!


7. I would like to travel more. I want some roadtrips in my future! I want some adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment