Wednesday, April 27, 2011

april showers


cake pops! yummo!

The clouds haven't left the sky for days now. I must admit, I kind of like the rain--especially a good Kansas thunderstorm. I love sleeping with the windows open when it's really coming down. The only con? It's hard to feel motivated to get anything done when I just want to be lazy and enjoy it.

Easter was fun. My cousin Morgan and great aunt Jean came to town. It had been far too long since I'd seen them (a couple years at least!). We've got a little tiny family so when you go so long without seeing everyone, it's super weird! Also, mom & dad gave us presents that Lisa sent--kimonos from her trip to Japan! Be-autiful.
with the lovely Lauren
fam!
Kimonos from LW

I have a super strong urge to redecorate my apartment! I think this is an itch I've just got to scratch. I need to do something creative and this apartment is driving me nutso. Something fresh & new is so needed in my life right now!

Today I'm tweaking my resume so that I can apply for 2 internships! Send your lucky vibes my way. :)

Listening to: Decemberists- The King is Dead

1 comment:

  1. Those cake pops look amazing! Mine turned out very blob-y. Might be time to give it another shot :)
    Rain [especially thunderstorms] are one of the things I've missed most since moving to Utah. I swear it never rains!
    Good luck with your internships!!

    ReplyDelete