Wednesday, April 20, 2011

busy bee

I must apologize for my lack of postings. I have had lots going on!
Tuesday was my 24th birthday! On Saturday my ladies came from KC to hang out! We had plans to go out on the town, but after dinner and a couple drinks we came back to my house, got to talking and never left! We got in our pajamas and had a good old slumber party. My ideal birthday party. :)
Aaron was in Arkansas for work for a week, so I picked up a few extra shifts at work & kept myself busy! As for some good news, I got promoted to bartender! I was caught off guard & very flattered by the offer and I had my first day of training today. I was extremely nervous, which I now know was unnecessary. The only big concern I have is remembering all of the names of the regulars...there are SO many!

I have been feeling super lame lately, so I thought I should list some exciting things coming up:
*Meeting baby Giovanni next week
*Melissa's wedding
*Trip to Sedona
*Megan's wedding
*Lisa & Dave visiting

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on becoming a bartender! All your hard work and positive attitude paid off! Yay!

    ReplyDelete