Friday, May 27, 2011

fill-in-the-blanks



1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to North Carolina to see my grandparents and I would bring my family & my boyfriend! I miss family vacations and I want Aaron to see NC!

2. Something I often rant about is work. I rant about work a lot--too much in fact! I need to get better about leaving all my frustrations when I leave the building. Having nightmares about work is so terrible.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is Laughing Cow cheese! Often it is the only thing in my fridge - ha!

4. My "life-saving" product is bare minerals make up! It is such a fast routine and the results are pretty dang good.

5. A friend is someone who will stick by you through thick & thin and is there for you even when it's inconvenient.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be about favorite blogs. I like discovering new ones!

7. My favorite kind of art is interior design/decorating, photography, fashion, and music. Colors & sounds. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try bare-minerals makeup. I hear it's actually really good.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's great to hear good things about bare minerals cosmetics... I've been looking for something that doesn't clog my pores in the summer. And aren't family vacations just the best?

    And with no segue whatsoever, you've been awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award! I love your breezy, comfortable-but-feminine style. The award is here: http://julierosesews.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/aw-yay/
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete