Monday, May 9, 2011

frustrated

Today was an incredibly frustrating day. My frustration was caused by lots of silly, insignificant events that accumulated. I am ready for tomorrow so I can start anew! My boy had a lousy day at work also so he made me dinner and we whined to each other. It helped. Immensely.

Having trouble being positive today, so I just thought I would share some recent photos. The first few are from a random day of photo fun with my best friend, Erinn. I finally convinced her to take pictures with me and whaddya know?! She actually enjoyed it. :)





The next few photos are from the most recent wedding I attended, Melissa & Wade's! Melissa is one of my good friends from college. So awesome to share her special day and to meet her other half. It still blows my mind that we're old enough to tie the knot and reproduce.
CRA-ZY.





In other wedding news, one of my lifelong besties (Megan) is getting married in Sedona on the 21st. Anyone have anything we must see &/or do while in Flagstaff and Sedona?

No comments:

Post a Comment