Wednesday, May 18, 2011

good vibrations


I should be packing, but whaddya know...i'm procrastinating!!! I'm so good at it. Tomorrow at the crack o' dawn I will be headed to AZ for a girlfriend's wedding. All of my best friends will be there. In fact, we are all sharing a hotel room. It'll be like a good old fashioned slumber party--a 3 day long slumber party, in fact. Case in point, I am stoked. I've been working some extra hours at work and rather than bore you with the details, I'll just say I am more than ready for a vacay.

P.S.- I purchased Adele's "21" and I am in l-o-v-e. It's rare that I come across an album that I can listen to on repeat.

P.P.S.- My big sis Lisa comes in a couple of weeks to do some wedding planning! HOORAY! We have been sharing our ideas on a Pinterest board and it's been soo much fun. <3 my fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment