1. My most prized possession is my photo collection or my grandparents' chairs. Once in college my computer had an issue & I lost a lot of my pictures. I need to do a better job of backing up my files, but at the very least most of my pictures are on the internet in some capacity. As for the chairs, I have a pair of them in my living room & they are irreplaceable! I get lots of compliments on them & I'm glad they ended up mine. :)
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be college-aged probably! At the end of my college career I was ready to move the heck on, but now I see that I didn't realize how great it was! Few cares in the world, surrounded by friends, late nights...maybe the next stage in life will be just as good...?
3. The best way to spend a weekend is relaxing, with loved ones, preferably with few rock solid obligations to allow for flying-by-the-seat-of-your-pants shenanigans.
4. My outlook on life is that it's important to see the positive-in situations and in people. Most of the time there is little you can do to change your circumstances, but you always have control over your attitude. I've found that my peers appreciate my positivity and sometimes it even lifts them up.
5. If you want to annoy me, just chew loudly or make any mouth related noise. Ew. Makes my skin crawl.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to dessert! This is a recent development & it's not good! Aaron does not help deter this habit as he also likes dessert.
7. When dressing for the day one should make sure to check the weather in order to dress appropriately! I am guilty of not doing so, and it can definitely put a damper on the day. I even have an emergency rain poncho, courtesy of my mama, just in case.