Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride


Experiencing a strange funk today. Needed a quick reminder for myself that life is so, so good:
I am a college graduate.
I am employed!!!
I live on my own.
I am blessed with really amazing friends.
My family rocks. Hard.
And my boyfriend is an absolute dream.
I am so gosh darn lucky.

Feeling much better after a great workout, hanging with my parents for a bit, and talking to Aaron from the road.

In other news, this week has been a lot of fun! Saw Quixotic Fusion perform, went to the Umphrey's McGee concert, & had an awesome date night--sushi & Blue Valentine. If you plan on seeing Blue Valentine, the acting is really good but MAN is the story depressing. Left me feeling a little defeated!

Aaron (bf) and Chelsea (roomie) are on the road for work the next few days, so I'm trying to occupy my time. So far, so good! In the works: trip to Kansas City to see Val, feathers in my hair, Apple store, library, finishing my DVR marathon & cleaning up before my peeps get back. How much of this will actually happen is TBD.

Count your blessings, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment