Friday, February 25, 2011

happy friday


1. I am currently obsessed with buying a new macbook pro and shopping for jewelry online. I haven't actually purchased anything, but I have spent lots of time looking. That's how I roll. :)

2. Today I am feelin' good. I have the day off and all to myself. Too bad tomorrow starts the work-weekend, which stinks. Reason #1 why I need a real job.

3. The age I am is 23 and the age I feel is sometimes 23 and sometimes a lot older. I guess I shouldn't associate my lameness with being older. I actually enjoy being lame. Lame.

4. My favorite place is the public library, Target, or downtown Lawrence. On my days off I like the visit the first 2 and the third is where I reside.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is giving this apartment a good cleaning!! Neither me or my roomie spend a significant amount of time here, so when we are home...we don't spend a lot of time cleaning. And so it goes.

6. The last thing I purchased was a latte and breakfast with my honey.

7. The thing I love most about my home is being surrounded by all of my favorite things and the comfort of familiarity.


Baby Giovanni has arrived! Mama & baby are doing great! He's got a head full of dark hair and the cutest little face. Can't wait to kiss him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment