Friday, February 11, 2011

guilty pleasures



1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Real Housewives (all of them), Teen Mom, Say Yes to the Dress, Pretty Little Liars, Glee...you name it.


2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is my favorite hoodie. The front pocket is even hanging off a little bit, but I love it!

3. My grocery store impulse buy is ice cream, doughnuts or any kind of dessert. Trying to stop that habit.

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is make many to-do lists. I always make a rough draft & then make a pretty one once I've got it all mapped out. After a year, I think everyone is pretty much aware of my list-making tendencies.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is carbs. Can't do it. Won't do it.

6. A little indulgence that I have is a chai latte in the morning...if I allow enough time before work. So warm and wonderful.

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is full of my roommates coozie collection! It's pretty impressive.

1 comment:

  1. I love making lists and I totally do the rough draft version too. Always have, always will:-) Crossing things off my lists make me pretty happy too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete