Thursday, February 10, 2011

rise & grind

I have been trying & trying to get myself to clean this room of mine. It's a hot mess. Instead, I've done everything but! I curled my hair, I found some new music, I wrote some snail mail to friends, and I talked to my roomie from the road. At least I have tomorrow off of work also, so maybe...just maybe, I can reserve Friday morning for some productivity. Here's what I'm workin' with (ahh!!!):

I went to the gym again yesterday! 3 days in a row. Woot!!! I even went completely solo and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought. And I got a compliment on my high knees form, ha. I'm taking the day off today to let my body recover--my back is all sorts of sore, but I'm back at it today. In fact, I woke up before 8 so I could eat breakfast before class...what has gotten into me?

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I have a guilty pleasure that I'd like to share: watching vintage super 8 videography. Try searching "8mm wedding" on Vimeo. I might, possibly, occassionally, sometimes shed a tear or 2 due to this romantic eye candy & as a bonus: the music is pretty awesome too.

In other awesomeness, I got the new OPI Katy Perry Black Shatter nail polish and I think I'm in love. The store I bought it from said that their first shipment sold out in 2 hours! I can see why. I, for one, certainly geeked out. So close to the weekend. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. haha my room is that messy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about procrastinating, only with homework instead of housework. You can always tell when I have a paper due because my house will be spotless, hair will be done, and hell, I'll even shave my legs to postpone paper-writing as long as possible.
    As for the nail polish... Jealous! Apparently all of Utah is sold out of Shatter. I pre-odered a bottle of that and Teenage Dream when I was out last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete